About CleanTech Biofuels
CleanTech Biofuels offers a set of technologies that convert municipal solid waste into biomass feedstock. Our unique technology package positions us to be the industry leader in using municipal solid waste (MSW) as the primary biomass feedstock for energy production. Municipalities that adopt our technology will:
- Increase revenue from processing waste
- Reduce the costs of transporting waste long distrances for disposal.
- Dramatically reduce pollution released into the environment by the disposal of municipal solid waste.
- Reduce the amount of material going into landfills by as much as 90 percent.
- Increase the amount of recyclable materials that can be recovered from municipal solid waste.
- Generate biomass at competitive prices.
By using the existing infrastructure for municipal solid waste collection and disposal to collect biomass at a low ornegative feedstock cost, CleanTech Biofuels will achieve profitability quickly relative to other produces who must develop their infrastructure to collect and transport more expensive feedstocks such as switchgrass, wood waste, or corn stover. Moreover, biomass derived from garbage is insulated from commodity price increases that threaten producers manufacturing ethanol from corn.
Our technology can drastically reduce the amount of waste going into landfills while providing a sustainable source of locally produced biofuels.